- Cross border livestock trade flows along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda border
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
The data displays the spatial distribution of livestock trade flows along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda border.
The mapping project conducted in 2016 was in support of the World Bank funded project- Regional Pastoral Livelihood Resilience Project (RPLRP) cross border areas.
The project report is titled "Geo database Development and mapping of livestock markets and trade routes in RPLRP cross border areas along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda border, 2016"
- Publication Date
- March 6, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Gender Equality , Infrastructure , Biodiversity , Biological and Cultural Diversity , Crossborder , features , PIA1: Natural Resources , IGAD , Livestock trade , Rainfall forcast September December to 2015 climatology , RPLRP , trade_route_directions_1
- economic activities, conditions and employment. Examples: production, labour, revenue, commerce, industry, tourism and ecotourism, forestry, fisheries, commercial or subsistence hunting, exploration and exploitation of resources such as minerals, oil and gas
- Djibouti , Ethiopia , Kenya , Somalia , Sudan , Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
It can be used to inform on the livestock trade linkages in the cross border areas.
- Data Quality
- The location data is based on field data collection and secondary data from stakeholders from the respective countries in 2016. The data has been validated by Uganda Kenya and Ethiopia. Projection: GC WGS 84
- Supplemental Information
For queries, kindly contact:
Eva Nyaga, GIS/ Remote sensing Expert at ICPALD.
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data