- Title: Cross border livestock trade flows along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda border
The data displays the spatial distribution of livestock trade flows along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda border.
The mapping project conducted in 2016 was in...
- Publication Date: March 6, 2017, 3:55 a.m.
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: IGAD Livestock trade Crossborder RPLRP
- Category: Economy
- Regions: Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan
- Owner: ICPALD
- Point of Contact: ICPALD
- Maintenance Frequency: Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
It can be used to inform on the livestock trade linkages in the cross border areas.
- Language: English
- Data Quality: The location data is based on field data collection and secondary data from stakeholders from the respective countries in 2016. The data has been validated by Uganda Kenya and Ethiopia. Projection: GC WGS 84
For queries, kindly contact:
Eva Nyaga, GIS/ Remote sensing Expert at ICPALD.
- Spatial Representation Type: vector data is used to represent geographic data