- Title: Cross border livestock markets along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda border
The data displays the spatial distribution of livestock markets per type (open bush, primary and secondary) along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda border.
- Publication Date: March 6, 2017, 3:26 a.m.
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: RPLRP IGAD Livestock trade Crossborder
- Category: Economy
- Regions: Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan
- Owner: ICPALD
- Point of Contact: ICPALD
- Maintenance Frequency: Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
It can be used to inform the distribution of cross border markets and livestock trade linkages in the cross border areas.
- Language: English
- Data Quality: The location data is based on field data collection using GPS essential mobile application dated 2016 and secondary data from stakeholders from the respective countries. The data has been validated by Uganda Kenya and Ethiopia. Projection: GC WGS 84
For queries, kindly contact:
Eva Nyaga, GIS/ Remote sensing Expert at ICPALD.
- Spatial Representation Type: vector data is used to represent geographic data