- Title: Cross border livestock markets infrastructure status along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uga...
The data highlights the market infrastructure status of cross border livestock markets along Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda border.
The mapping project cond...
- Publication Date: March 6, 2017, 3:46 a.m.
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: RPLRP IGAD Livestock trade Crossborder
- Category: Economy
- Regions: Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan
- Owner: ICPALD
- Point of Contact: ICPALD
- Maintenance Frequency: Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
It can be used to inform the infrastructure status for investment on cross border markets in support of livestock trade linkages in the cross border areas...
- Language: English
- Data Quality: The location data is based on field data collection using GPS essential mobile application dated 2016 and secondary data from stakeholders from the respective countries. The data has been validated by Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia. Projection: GC WGS 84
For queries, kindly contact:
Eva Nyaga, GIS/ Remote sensing Expert at ICPALD.
- Spatial Representation Type: vector data is used to represent geographic data